The Sauk River originates in Lake Osakis in western Todd County. The Sauk River flows more than 110 miles in central Minnesota, providing an enjoyable paddling experience for all skill levels. Enjoy a variety of parks, accesses, and campsites, including many natural features of interest. The river flows through a variety of areas, ranging from swamps to rich hardwood forests.
- Photo Gallery
- June 19th Cold Spring to St. Cloud and the Mississippi River
- June 18th Richmond to Cold Spring
- June 17th Spring Hill to Richmond
- June 16th Melrose to Spring Hill
- June 15th Sauk Centre to Melrose
- June 14th Little Sauk Lake to Sauk Centre
- June 13th County Road 4 to Little Sauk Lake
- June 12th Lake Osakis to County Road 4
- June 8th Reconnaissance Mission to Lake Osakis
- How can I paddle?
- Live from the River
- Contact Us